I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award! Miya thanks a lot. It really feels great to be nominated for something, specially for awards.
People you can find Miya’s blog on Travel, Music and fighting poverty @ http://miyaautumn.com
It has been a great experience, since I have started my blog few months back. learned new things and made new friends here.
Here are the answers to the questions asked by Miya.
1. Why did you start blogging, and what do you love most about it?
I always wanted to write a book but my writing skills were not good, so chose an option of blogging by accident. Now I love blogging and it feels great to share your experiences and admired by people. Also wanted to make friends, who share similar passions and interests. Above all its love about writing.
2. In which country would you most like to live? Why?
In India where I currently reside in. The reason is simple. I am a big foodie and cannot live without the food available here.
2. What was your greatest experience in life up to now?
It was on 10/11/10 exactly at 5:15 pm when I took my son from the doctor just after his birth. I just fell in love with the little one. Since then I am having the best experience of my life.
3. For which character traits do you admire other people the most?
I guess Honesty and Integrity along with Care for others.
4. What does music mean to you?
Music makes me feel peace for an agitated mind at the same time keeps me in good mood after a bad day.
5. Which is your favourite language? Why?
Hindi, my native language as it makes me feel connected to people specially family and friends.
6. Who/what does most inspire you?
A word of praise and an instant success inspires me the most. If you have to choose a person than I will definitely choose my wife. She gives me enough reasons for inspiration in life.
7. What is your favorite dish?
It’s “Idli-Sambhar”. I think it’s the best dish in the world. It’s a south Indian dish which can be eaten at all times and most important, it’s very tasty and healthy too.
My nominations for the Liebster Award are:
Questions for nominated bloggers:
1. When and Why you started your blog ?
2. What is the best thing about travel and why ?
3. What is your source of inspiration and why ?
4. What comes in your mind when you close your eyes and why ?
5. Whats your blogging goal in the year 2013 and beyond ?
To accept this award, please:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share a link to that blog.
- Attach the award icon to your site.
- Answer some questions from the previous blogger and choose new ones for your nominees.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award.
With Best Regards,