I was wondering the other day what love means to us and how it transforms itself from one form to another after you tie the knot.
I mean love is entirely different when you are young and carefree but it has different meaning altogether when you become responsible after marriage and starts working
Me and my wife were poles apart when we were dating !!
She used to be the sophisticated bold, happening, beautiful, topper in her stream and most sought after type
An average looking, shy, down to earth and just acceptable to society type
We were not matched for each other at all but who can deny fate. It has great powers to bring two unmatched individuals to become one.
I always believed that she was the one made for me but was sure she can never be mine. She was way out of my league but I guess I was in to the league of extraordinary gentleman.
As I wrote fate has its own way we fell in love, she liked my simplicity and I loved her attitude n beautiful heart.
We were madly in love when we dated in our student lives.
For us love meant,
- Talking for hours
- Sending hugs, kisses, flowers, cards sms, mails
- Thinking all sorts of things about each other and smile
- Explore each other
- Looking in each other eyes and smile like there is nothing else in the world to make us happy.
- Singing songs to each other
- Letting the frustration out of each other after the hard day and become serene
- Go on dates and explore restaurants, park and picnic spots all over the city.
Now we are married and things changed. We have a small 2 year old kid in our family. She is taking care of all of us and I am the earning member with very little help at home.
Some time she says you are not the person I loved when we were younger.
I believe I am still the same but circumstances changed. We are both busy and always running around to make a living and taking care of our son.
I feel we are still in love but love has entirely new meanings in our lives.
I feel love is in the air when,
- U ask me how was my day after a hard day and showers ur love and care on me.
- Kiss me good night and smile before we sleep
- Arrange everything for me and remind me always to take care of myself in unique new ways.
- We always try to find our time and when we get it we sleep in each other’s arms due to exhaustion
- We hold hand in hand or lie next to each other and talk about our day
- We try to find reasons to celebrate and talk about our college day adventures
- We help each other with the daily chores and sometimes go extra mile to keep each other happy.
- We play around with our 2 year old, dance on songs and laugh together on stupid things
I think there are more than enough reasons which makes me think I m deeply, madly, passionately and truly in love with you and wanna spend the rest of my life with u.
Each progressing day makes me think how much I love u and care for you but don’t get the time to express myself like I use to do when we were dating.
Life is just awesome with you !!!!